Customer Grievance Procedures

We understand that sometimes you may be unhappy with the services you receive. We are always striving to improve and to provide the best quality of care. We cannot do that if we do not know if our clients are unhappy with their service. You have the right to file a grievance with us at any time.

How to File a Complaint/Grievance

Complaints/grievances may be done verbally or in writing.


  1. If you have a complaint/grievance about a staff person, type of treatment being offered, or anything else, you are encouraged to discuss that complaint/grievance with your therapist/clinician. If you share your complaint/grievance verbally, your therapist/clinician will write down your complaint/grievance for documentation.
  2. If you are not comfortable discussing this with your therapist/clinician, please contact the Chief Executive Officer, Chantay Jett at 541-426-4524. If you share your complaint/grievance verbally, Chantay will write down your complaint/grievance for documentation.

In Writing

  1. You may use the complaint/grievance form (also available at the front desk) or whatever written format works for you. You may request an envelope from the front desk if you would like your complaint/grievance sealed in an envelope when you drop it off at 606 Medical Parkway in Enterprise OR you may mail your complaint/grievance to PO Box 268 Enterprise, OR 97828. 

What Happens After I Submit My Complaint/Grievance

  1. Your complaint/grievance will be reviewed within 48 hours of being filed. We will respond to your complaint/grievance within 14 days.
  2. We will review your complaint/grievance and look at all the facts, ask clarifying questions, and try to resolve all issues. All of this information will be placed in your medical record.

What if an Individual's Health is Perceived to be at Risk

We will expedite the complaint/grievance process.

  1. The complaint/grievance must be filed by the individual or the guardian consenting to the individual's treatment.
  2. The written or verbal report must state that this is an expedited complaint/grievance.
  3. The report must state why the complaint/grievance needs to be expedited.
  4. The report must state what the consequences will be if the regular process is not followed.

What if I am not Satisfied with My Response

You may send your complaint to Greater Oregon Behavior Health, Inc. PO Box 1820 The Dalles, OR 97058 or call (541) 298-2101 or 1-800-493-0040 TDD 711.

or Addictions & Mental Health Division 500 Summer Street NE Salem, OR 97301-1079 or call 503-945-5763 or TTY 800-375-2863.

If you are a Greater Oregon Behavioral Health, Inc. (GOBHI) or Eastern Oregon Coordinating Care Organization member, you have the right to contact GOBHI at any time about any complaint/grievance without even talking to Wallowa Valley Center for Wellness staff.

If you have any questions or concerns, please email our Compliance Officer here.


wallowa valley center for wellness logo

Bringing hope, dignity
and wellness to our community

Tax ID #93-1164505


Main Office
606 Medical Parkway, Enterprise 

Mailing Address
PO Box 268
Enterprise, OR 97828

24/7 crisis line 541-398-1175 or 988